Since 2015 -Race Day Medical have provided specialist rescue and medical support services to all levels of extreme sports and events. Behind the scenes are a dedicated team of staff who are experienced in dynamic rescue and extraction ensuring that your events run to the highest standards of safety and compliance.
To deliver High Quality Event Medical Care and Dynamic First Aid Training
using the best people in the industry through:
· Creating a super positive workplace culture
· Using high quality medical equipment and consumables
· Raising our standards personally and professionally
· Challenging the Status Quo
· Expecting the best from our team
· Treating our customers with absolute respect
· Learning to always say “Yes”
· Building strength through our Brand – RDM “High Quality and Dynamic”
Race Day Medical only use qualified and experienced staff to compliment your event. We will ensure consistent staff who will have consistent knowledge of event protocols and reporting procedures. We can supply Doctors, Paramedics, Nurses, Ambulance Transport Attendants and First Aid Qualified staff complimenting the risk of the event.
Our fleet includes the latest model 4WD RAM 1500 Express for off road requirements, Mercedes Benz Sprinter Ambulances that are registered with the DHHS. Clinic Car Vehicles. We have 2 three-seater Yamaha Rescue Jet Skis with Rescue sleds for on-water rescue.
Race Day Medical is a licensed Non-Emergency Patient Transport provider fully licensed with the DHHS, which is governed by the Ambulance Act 2003 and the Non-Emergency Patient Transport Regulations 2016.
Race Day Medical has been awarded the prestigious Advanced First Aid license for Event Medical Solutions which compliments the new Government regulations for First Aid Suppliers.
We are fully insured with Work Cover, Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Medical Malpractice.
With high powered sports and events becoming more promenant within Australia, Race Day Medical provides not only emergency medical assistance but also the latest rescue techniques.
Our dedicated team of specialists have the ability to support events such as:
- All water based events by providing medical support on boats and jetski's.
- All racing based events such as speedway, drag, and car racing.
- Motocross / Cycling events around tracks and road circuits.
We pride ourselves on being able to support events where other companies are not.
Sign up today to receive product specials and the latest news.